Thursday, January 25, 2018

Week 1A: My Template

I chose this template primarily for the personality.  I tend to think of blogs as journals or more personal versions of magazines and so having a layout and design that matches the personality of the author seems important to me.  That, of course, is my personal take on the matter. 

In addition to the vibrant colors and spunk of this layout I also thought it appeared clean and easy to navigate.  When looking for something a bit crazy and bold the contrast of something clean and organized can be hard to find in pre-designed layouts because some of them just look a bit messy.  I was happy to find this one.  When full screen the side menu is clear and the posts fit in the middle of the page.  Still the background is wild.  Its funky.  I dig it.

1 comment:

  1. Hello friend! I have never thought of an online blog in that way, but it is so true! I also am really liking the balance between creativity and simplicity of this theme, and cannot wait to see the direction in which you take it!

    ReplyDelete

Week 15 A

Google Analytics So my facebook page does not have enough likes to review the data.  Thats ok, its a pretend business anyway.  Instead I...