Thursday, April 12, 2018

Week 10 B

Keeping a blog organized into categories can be helpful for both the author and the audience.  Especially if the blog isn't focused on one particular subject.  OR if the blog updates quite often it can be helpful to organize the blog into months so that readers can look back at posts from certain months or seasons.

My blog is completely unorganized right now.  Maybe that is because its unfocused?  Its for assignments only but if it were for my business I think I'd break it down into categories like: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Other stuff like that.  Topics having to do with specific social media sites.  Or maybe I'd break it down into Content Creation, Videos, etc.  I'm not totally sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 15 A

Google Analytics So my facebook page does not have enough likes to review the data.  Thats ok, its a pretend business anyway.  Instead I...