Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Week 14 A

I created ads for facebook and instagram this week. 

My facebook ads have an email sign up form because I chose lead generation as my ad type.  I think that will work best for a consultant type of business.








I'm not sure why the images uploaded sideways.  I can't seem to fix it.  I was also having trouble getting my laptop to take a screenshot so I just took a snapshot on my phone to prove that I did use the feature.





I then started the process for promoting a post on Instagram and WHOO thats easy.  I love instagram.  I think the layout is much more user friendly but definitely has less options.  The most challenging part of this is making the ad worth the money you'd invest.  You have to make the content of the post good enough to spend money on and run for a period of time.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 15 A

Google Analytics So my facebook page does not have enough likes to review the data.  Thats ok, its a pretend business anyway.  Instead I...